- Favorite motivational music playlist.
- 10 things to do to stay organized.
- 5 must-have apps for work management.
- Self-care routine for a healthy body.
- Easy tips to set goals for success.
- What to do when you do not feel like working.
- How to create a mindset for success.
- 10 ways to convert your self into a confident person.
- How to get done more on a lazy day.
- How to Invest in yourself for success.
Mornings are hectic for all of us no matter how different we are. our nature of work may be different. We may be SAHM, Work from home mom, homeschooling our children or payroll mom. We have to do everything and we nag about the shortage of time. So, here are a few time-tested tips that may help us to get more done.
Wake up early…..
Oh, My God!! This is the most said and advised thing… but many of us fail to do this… but let me tell you, this is the most beneficial habit one can develop. You can read my previous post How To feel energetic in the morning to get some motivation.
- You will get more hours to work.
- Early morning is completely silent so they are distraction free, hence you can concentrate.
- You are one step ahead of others.
- Getting more done will give mental peace and motivation to do more so, it will lower the stress level.
Some of more benefits are described here Importance of Rising Early.
Thinking positive will motivate and enhance your mood.
- it will remind what you are grateful for this way it will increase your mental energy and motivate you.
- Motivation will do wonders and it will give you the power to work hard towards our aims and success.
- Success will attract opportunities.
- Being positive will bring self-confidence and it will generate a problem-solving approach.
- Practicing gratitude will remind us of the blessings of Almighty and help us to remain an optimist.
Get your next day plannings ready a night before…
- Creating a to-do list will allow you to choose more important tasks in mind cluttering thoughts.
- Lay your clothes out for tomorrow, if you have little children also, ask them to do on their own or do this of them.
- Keep your important belongings like- car keys, purse, currency, credit cards, bills, water bottle etc at an easily accessible place in the morning so that you won’t have to worry anymore.
- Prepare for the breakfast a night before, set all the grocery you need while making breakfast at one place so that when you enter the kitchen in the morning you do not have to think.
- Clean your kitchen, run your dishwasher so that your clean kitchen will greet you with a smile in the morning.
- sort laundry put a load inside the washer so that you just have to push the start button in the morning.
Sleep at the right time-
You must sleep at right time to get enough sleep our body requires. If we get up early and didn’t get enough amount of sleep than we cannot concentrate on the thing we need to accomplish so sleep at the right time…
Every body reading this blog post wants to accomplish as much as they can in the day. We all want to do our best and can only do more if we have more hours to work and this is only possible if we get up early. Secret of good morning lies in a good night sleep. We must sleep nicely in order to wake up fresh and energetic. So, here are some of my personal favorite tips which might help you too…
Tips for good night sleep
- Plan your next day a night before- You must plan your another day a night before, so that your brain feel relaxed.
- Set a Routine- Try to set up some daily rituals before going to bed Like brushing your teeth, reading a book, saying your prayers etc. These rituals will signal your brain to go for a sleep.
- Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee, sugar etc before sleeping, as they increase your blood circulation and awake your brain.
- Do not eat heavy, spicy and junk food at night.
- Try to do all your routines at same time every day to develop them into habits.
- Turn off all the electronic devices at least half an hour before you decide to fall asleep.
- Make your bed as much cozy to sleep as you can- choose a blanket to keep you warm enough, bedding must be comfortable and clean.
- Try to get enough sleep of seven to eight hours.
Tips for energetic morning
- Try to wake up at same time every day.
- Put an alarm in an alarm clock not in any other device.
- Do not hit snooze. keep alarm clock as far away from your bed as much as you can, so that when it rings you have to get up to close it.
- Have a morning routine- Keeping morning routines are equally important as night time routines. You can develop a habit to fold you blanket as soon as you get out of bed, shower, specific healthy breakfast etc.
- Exercise- you must exercise with out fail. try to refresh your tissues and muscles. Pump up some oxygen.
We all have heard “Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise”. The saying describes the importance and benefits of waking up early. This rules also apply to women who wake up early.
We can achieve health, wealth and mental fitness in many ways if we rise early.
Here are my point of views on the benefit of getting up just an hour before our schedule-
Good Health- We all want to be fit and healthy. We want to give our family our best and for this, we have to take responsibility for our health. We have heard many times that ‘a healthy mind lives in a healthy body’ so a total fitness is important
-whether it’s our physical health or mental health.
Mental fitness- When we rise early, we have enough time to think, plan and execute our day, this stops the need to rush in the morning. We can start our day as we want it to be started and remain positive throughout.
According to research conducted by Texas University students who study in the morning score better marks. This means our brain concentrates better in a peaceful environment.
Physical fitness- morning breeze are fresh, less polluted. Breathing in the morning air gives strength to our lungs. Exercising in the morning hours makes our lungs even stronger as they absorb more oxygen. People who wake up early often go to bed early, so this ensures a better and sound sleep. Our body gets enough time to rest and heal.
Apart from good health If we get up early just an hour early we can accomplish many things like-
Plan our day- No need to forget important appointments, kids’ assignments, exercise etc. if we have a plan, we can execute it easily.
Healthy breakfast– we can treat ourselves with a healthy breakfast, we can make it ourselves, so do not have to indulge in fast food.
Meditate- we can spare time to meditate in the fresh air and peaceful environment.
Increase productivity- We can have more time to think for ourselves, more sunlight, we can plan work, outdoor activities etc., we can increase our overall productivity.
Researchers say that people who start their day early are always happy and positive so these are enough reasons to motivate us to get up early.
Its about our day to day life. We have so many different things going on in our life. You think about them- our family, friends, kids, home, work , health, education, kitchen, clothes, food, drinks, pets…the list goes on and on and on…
We women have to face so many things and deal with them with pride and elegance. sometimes its very hard to manage all the aspects of life.
Here I am trying to learn and share methods to simplify our lives…and to find ways to cherish all the gifts of God to humanity…