Mornings are hectic for all of us no matter how different we are. our nature of work may be different. We may be SAHM, Work from home mom, homeschooling our children or payroll mom. We have to do everything and we nag about the shortage of time. So, here are a few time-tested tips that may help us to get more done.
Wake up early…..
Oh, My God!! This is the most said and advised thing… but many of us fail to do this… but let me tell you, this is the most beneficial habit one can develop. You can read my previous post How To feel energetic in the morning to get some motivation.
- You will get more hours to work.
- Early morning is completely silent so they are distraction free, hence you can concentrate.
- You are one step ahead of others.
- Getting more done will give mental peace and motivation to do more so, it will lower the stress level.
Some of more benefits are described here Importance of Rising Early.
Thinking positive will motivate and enhance your mood.
- it will remind what you are grateful for this way it will increase your mental energy and motivate you.
- Motivation will do wonders and it will give you the power to work hard towards our aims and success.
- Success will attract opportunities.
- Being positive will bring self-confidence and it will generate a problem-solving approach.
- Practicing gratitude will remind us of the blessings of Almighty and help us to remain an optimist.
Get your next day plannings ready a night before…
- Creating a to-do list will allow you to choose more important tasks in mind cluttering thoughts.
- Lay your clothes out for tomorrow, if you have little children also, ask them to do on their own or do this of them.
- Keep your important belongings like- car keys, purse, currency, credit cards, bills, water bottle etc at an easily accessible place in the morning so that you won’t have to worry anymore.
- Prepare for the breakfast a night before, set all the grocery you need while making breakfast at one place so that when you enter the kitchen in the morning you do not have to think.
- Clean your kitchen, run your dishwasher so that your clean kitchen will greet you with a smile in the morning.
- sort laundry put a load inside the washer so that you just have to push the start button in the morning.
Sleep at the right time-
You must sleep at right time to get enough sleep our body requires. If we get up early and didn’t get enough amount of sleep than we cannot concentrate on the thing we need to accomplish so sleep at the right time…