In this fast-moving world, everybody wants to do more and more in 24 hours. We have to eat, sleep, earn and spend and live life in these 24 hours. So it becomes very important to save time and do more. To save time and not wasting it here are my personal 10 favorite tips. Hope they will help you as well.
- Keep a to-do list- a to-do list is a parameter where we can judge our progress. It helps us in being focused and lead our day towards a fruitful one. Making a to-do list keeps our brain on track and constantly reminds us of what we have to accomplish.
- Learn to prioritize- After making a to-do list, think which works are more important and needs to be done first. as the day passes by you will realize that how much work you had done and it will give a sense of achievement. The common formula for prioritizing is like-(A) The tasks which are important and urgent should be done at first. (B) The task which is urgent but not important is needed to be completed next. (C) The task which is important but not urgent is needed to be completed third. (D) The works which are neither important nor urgent can be put into the fourth category and can be done at our ease.
- Keep a schedule- Scheduling helps us manage our time. It helps us know when to finish what. As a working mother or any other professional, we have to do lots of tasks, so we can give our time to every chore that we want to complete. Allocate your time very carefully. Keeping in mind to capture all aspects.
- Check yourself every 30 minutes- You can say that you will have to track your time. Sometimes we get distracted especially if you are a work from home mother. So we should always check our time and work regularly and periodically. If we find a distraction, just rectify it as soon as possible.
- Start Doing- Now the most important step. Just start doing your work. Just follow your schedule and tick off the tasks list in your to-do list.
The most important this is the mindset and the urge to do something. We have to just do it. the most important step is the first step. Once we started completing and marking off our tasks, it gives us immense confidence to do more.
So, please follow the above-mentioned steps. They look hard to follow in the start but after a week, it will become our habit and we will do it all by ourselves.
you can check my previous posts on similar topics here- How to Have More Productive Mornings, How To feel energetic in the morning, Importance of Rising Early